The latest chapter in Ralph Lauren's ongoing commitment to sustainability, The Earth Polo shirt is crafted from an innovative fabric produced entirely from plastic bottles and is part of our global commitment to recycle 170 million plastic bottles by 2025. For each Earth Polo produced, approximately 12 fewer bottles end up in the world's oceans and landfills.
- Recycled polyester.
- Machine washable.
- Size 4/4T has a 17¾" front body length and an 18½" back body length.
- Signature embroidered Pony at the left chest.
- Ribbed Polo collar. Two-button placket.
- Short sleeves with ribbed armbands. "Polo" embroidered at the right sleeve. Tennis tail.
- Dyed using a unique process that uses no water in the application of the dye.
- To learn more about The Earth Polo, the communities it supports, and our global commitment to prevent 170 million bottles from reaching our oceans by 2025, please visit RalphLauren.com/earthpolo.
Style Number: #