It’s your other mother’s day today – Mother Earth, that is! There are so many stylish ways to be good to her. Here are a few ideas.
- ** Support eco brand****s**. Loomstate, Patagonia and Edun all use organic fabrics. Looking for vegan handbags? Matt & Nat is to leather what Morningstar Farms is to meat. It’s faux, fabulous and the closest you can get to the real thing. All are available on Shop It To Me.
- Learn Earth-healthy practices. Our Trendsetters Red Lips, Green Heart, Fashion, Evolved, Girlie Girl Army and Dame have a ton of great tips to help you develop eco-friendly habits all year round.
- Reuse and repurpose. Reusable bags are an easy way to reduce waste. Remember – bags don’t have to be labeled “reusable” to be used as such.
- Gap tassel tote, Reg: $49.50, Now: $19.99
- J. Crew canvas boardwalk magazine tote, Reg: $78, Now: 39.99
- Rebecca Minkoff canvas ‘Bread & Wine’ tote, Reg: $120, Now: $72
- Wear renewable materials. Not only are materials like silk and bamboo ultra soft and luxurious, they can also be replenished quickly.
However you choose to consider the Earth in your fashion choices, there are a ton of options to stay stylish at the same time. Happy Earth Day!