!— Windows 8.1 + IE11 and above —>
Most pieces under $50 + no apologies
This black dress is a CLASSIC & click the image to check out the BACK of this pink dress. If you like Zimmermann + ruffles snatch this up asap.
I'm pairing each w. black pointed pumps and a black mini bag for dramatic statements.
I <3 an All Black Outfit and w. the pp (pointed pumps) + black mini bag (go 4 patent leather) this lewk is on fire.
- Old Navy just gets it w. these jeans. The fit, the wash, everything is a 10
- Pair w. ultra high open-toed stiletto sandals (or GG sneakers)
- Necessary for everyday wear w. a chic tee + Golden Goose sneakers
- Love me a good DKNY moment
I am actually v down 4 this outfit. It's girlish, carefree, and easy to run around in.
Sorry 4 the $$ shoes but I've heard great things about Stuart Weitzman's bolshoi ballerinas.
++ i'm really into hats atm so expect so see a bunch of them in upcoming posts 🙋 and it just WOULDN'T feel like me if I didn't throw in an uber luxe something into this mix - so I chose this leather Eugenia Kim hat BUT of course you can find cheaper.
Think of it as an investment piece. I will wear this hat at least 20x throughout this year alone, making it $15 per wear. Eventually you will wear this piece so much that it pays for itself AND f*ck bad hair days. use code: CANDY for 10% off at Revolve
- H&M's version of Manolo's and I'm getting a pair
- Nine West is v contemporary and I'm wearing these flats with denim shorts, leggings, + dresses
- Again, these are a staple 4 me & sexy ah
- Anytime an item is 'created for Macy*s' it's always on trend and what people are purchasing rn. These could be Jimmy Choo's and you'd be drooling over them, so don't miss this opp 2 purchase.
Not that you have to, I'm just saying that's what I do ;P
H&M is so GOOD
Giving me Peter Pilotto / Alexa Chung vibes + I'm not mad at it