What's in a name anyways? Moncler is short for Monestier-de-Clermont, a village in France where the brand was born in 1952. Since then, Moncler has risen to the top of the women's outerwear arena, and the brand can be seen on the backs of royals, Olympic athletes, celebrities, and fashionistas worldwide.
Known for its insanely warm and stylish down jackets, Moncler continues to wow us with its luxe fabrics, sexy silhouettes, and fresh designs.
Continue reading to see why Shop It To Me loves Moncler ......
Most Popular Moncler Women's Jackets
Any Moncler puffer coat is considered a popular Moncler style. It's what the brand's most famous for and Moncler makes sure that there is no shortage of styles to go around. Moncler jackets also feature high quality down filling to keep you extra cozy compared to other brands. Check out the most popular Moncler coats below....
Moncler Ghany Vest
One mega popular Moncler vest is this short shiny nylon down vest. This Moncler vest is available in other colors and it bears a lower price tag compared to most of the brand's outerwear items.
Moncler Fulmarus Coat
Like the above vest, and many of Moncler's others styles, this long quilted down puffer coat comes in additional color(s). This particular Moncler Fulmarus jacket boasts a chic chevron pattern, is coated in a water resistant nylon fabric, and it also features a removable genuine fox fur collar for added warmth and style.
Moncler Lamoura Jacket
This chic Moncler ski jacket will definitely keep you warm on the slopes and stylish for those apres ski moments. The Lamoura jacket shines with its sleek black and white colorblocking and its genuine fox fur at the hood. It also has thumbholes to keep your sleeves down and your hands warm.
Moncler Maire Puffer Coat
Moncler loves to make coats fun! This popular Moncler puffer coat is cherry red and water resistant and it of course is filled with Moncler's premium down filling to keep you extra toasty.
More Trendy Moncler Jackets
We told you that there's no shortage of fun Moncler styles, so check out these trending Moncler coats below...
Moncler 8 Richard Quinn Vest
Moncler has something called "The Genius Project" and every year this project is in collaboration with different designers to create one-of-a-kind Moncler fashions. This particular rainbow Richard Quinn Raquel hooded quilted vest is part of Moncler's 2020 Genius collection.
Moncler Genius x 2 Moncler 1952 Citrine Jacket
Another unique Moncler jacket from the brand's Genius collection is this neutral toned down-filled puffer. This Moncler puffer jacket has a unique shape and you can adjust the fit by pulling down on the drawcord strings at the waist.
Moncler Bagaud Coat
Yay for faux fur! This Moncler faux fur coat is the perfect teddy coat to keep you comfortable and warm. This jacket is filled with Moncler's famous down filling, so you can count on it to keep you very warm.
Moncler Stretch Techo Jacket
This combo jacket is a great starter jacket into the world of Moncler. It's super sleek and sexy with its fitted stretch sleeves and its body-hugging silhouette formed in a flattering chevron pattern.
Is it worth it to buy an expensive Moncler jacket?
Moncler jackets are on the pricier side, but you fully get what you pay for. Moncler jackets are investment pieces that you will own for a lifetime. They practically pay for themselves given the amount of times you'll be reaching and sporting them. Overall, Moncler jackets are definitely worth it!
Why is Moncler so expensive?
With Moncler you are paying for high quality and high fashion. Moncler jackets are expensive because every Moncler jacket is filled with at least 90% of goose down clusters and the remaining 10% is filled with smaller feathers. This generous ratio is what is guaranteed to keep you warm in extreme conditions, and that can't come cheap. Besides the premium down filling in Moncler jackets, its first-class nylon and other materials are always sourced with the highest quality in mind.
Where are Moncler jackets made?
Every Moncler jacket is made entirely in Europe.
Is Moncler a sustainable brand?
Moncler does make sustainability efforts. The company has many initiatives to preserve and protect the environment, as well as initiatives to promote diversity, along with initiatives to give back to the community.
Does Moncler go on sale?
Moncler does go on sale! You can buy Moncler on sale from department stores both in-store and online, directly from the brand's website, or search for Moncler on sale via Shop It To Me, a designer sale shopping app.