Patagonia Apparel Size Guide
- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- Don't let its lightweight design fool you–the Nano Puff® Vest's streamlined cut packs a warm, functional punch.
- Regular fit is relaxed, but not sloppy, and perfect for everyday activities.
- Ultralight recycled polyester ripstop creates a windproof, water-resistant barrier.
- Deluge® DWR, Patagonia®'s proprietary fabric finish, repels water and lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs.
- The most thermally efficient synthetic insulation available; water-repellent, compressible 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation has excellent warmth-to-weight ratio and maintains 96% of warmth, even when wet.
- Unique quilt pattern keeps insulation in place.
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort.
- Sleeveless construction.
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets have cleanly finished zipper garages; zippered internal chest pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop.
- Drawcord-adjustable droptail hem seals in warmth.
- 100% polyester;
Lining: 100% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Product measurements were taken using size SM (Women's 4-6). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error