- Pillowy cushioning and minimalism marry to create the ultimate lightweight experience that is the Brooks® PureFlow 4!
- Part of the PureProject Collection from Brooks.
- Brooks developed five unique features called the Ideal Technologies (Nav Band, Toe Flex, BioMOGO DNA, rounded heel, and Anatomical Last) that are featured in every PureProject shoe. Combined, these technologies are designed to promote an efficient, natural stride by encouraging a more forward foot strike, which places the runner over their center of gravity, helps align the body and reduces harmful stress.
- Built for the neutral to mild overpronator looking to step into the minimalist category without losing the comfort of reliable cushioning and support.
- Breathable mesh and sueded synthetic upper materials.
- Elastic Nav Band wraps the foot for a secure, glove-like fit.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar.
- Soft, breathable fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Removable molded foam insole for light underfoot comfort.
- Full-length BioMoGo DNA is a blend of earth-friendly BioMoGo and responsive Brooks DNA, and has a gender-friendly cushioning design, making for a dynamic ride.
- Differential: 4 mm
- Toe Flex features a split-toe design that heightens forefoot flexibility and promotes the big toe to engage the runner's natural stability and power during push-off.
- The heel is slimmed down and rounded to encourage contact points to shift forward, aligning the joints and creating optimal energy return.
- Blown rubber pods provide reliable grip and traction.
- Built on an anatomical last for a better fit and feel.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error