Straight Fit Jeans - Long
This item is no longer be available.
Patagonia Apparel Size Guide
- A great pair of jeans is something you can't live without.
- Slim-straight fit jean is cut to sit on the waist with a regular rise. Neither too loose nor too tight through seat and thigh, with a straight-leg opening from knee to ankle. Best for lean-to-medium build.
- Made of nonstretch, heavyweight organic cotton denim that is dyed with a low-impact process that minimizes energy and water use, cotton waste, and carbon dioxide emissions compared to conventional dyeing processes; lightly garment washed.
- Classic five-pocket styling with printed twill pocket bags and antique nickel piton rivets throughout.
- Lower portions of both rear pockets are reinforced for additional durability.
- Contrast topstitching.
- Wave stitch at the back pockets.
- Brand patch at the back waist.
- Belt loop waist.
- Zip fly with button closure.
- Fair Trade Certified™ clothing.
- 12.5-oz 100% organic cotton.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 32 in
- Outseam: 45 in
- Inseam: 34 in
- Front Rise: 12 in
- Back Rise: 17 in
- Leg Opening: 14 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 32, inseam 34. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
©2020 Shop It To Me, Inc. All rights reserved.