As everyone knows, tonight (September 10th) is Fashion’s Night Out. In fashion capitals around the world, exciting events are taking place, displaying intense affection and spirit toward fashion & all things beautiful.
But for those of you who aren’t in the U.S. fashion headquarters of New York City, why not celebrate today with Fashion’s Morning In?! Here are a few exciting happenings that you can take advantage of all day today on your computer…starting by opening your Shop It to Me Salemail bright and early!
- Click on any J.Crew item from Salemail and take an extra 20% off using code EXTRA20 at checkout
- Check out Piperlime’s new apparel offering — a great collection of brands, and Rachel Zoe picks!
- Get a limited edition Camo tote from ToryBurch.com with any purchase!
- Use code TRIBUTE while shopping at Tobi.com and automatically be entered to win a $250 gift card in honor of Fashions’s Night Out!
- Take advantage of Free Shipping at Shopbop.com, today and every day!
As for tonight in NYC, there are all kinds of cool happenings around town, and below are a few standouts that we thought were especially compelling. If we were New Yorkers, we’d be there in a heartbeat!
- Complimentary denim hemming & custom embroidery and free Madewell manicures (Madewell in Soho)
- A green market wonderland where Loomstate artists will be customizing and hand-painting Fashion’s Night Out t-shirts and one-of-a-kind organic fashion tees. (8th floor of Barney’s on Madison Ave. from 6-9pm)
- Vince is offering a free cashmere scarf with all purchases over $300 (Washington & Prince Street)
- Rag & Bone is turning the store into an Irish pub, complete with free beer, sawdust on the floor and an Irish band. (Christopher & Bleecker Streets)
- Keep an eye out for Alexander Wang! He’ll make in-store appearances at Bergdorf Goodman, Opening Ceremony, and Barneys.
Learn more here about the events, and create your own ‘itinerary’!