If you haven’t pulled the trigger on our latest feature, which is choosing how you want your Shop It To Me email organized — by retailer, by clothing category, or by brand — fear not! Our Trendsetters (aka shopping experts) and our own staff (also experts in shopping) weigh in on this ultra-personalized featured and how/why they’ve organized their emails this way.
- “I organize my Salemail by store. That way I can see any special promotions the store is running in case I want to buy multiple items from the same spot.” –Natalie of Shop It To Me
- “I organize my sale by retailer because it’s the most like the experience of shopping in store. I have my favorite retailers for certain items so it’s nice to have it broken up this way in my Salemail.” –Caitlin of Shop It To Me
- “I organize my Salemail by retailer. I definitely have my favorites and love knowing which items I can shop with free shipping and free returns!” –Kelly of Shop It To Me
- “Personally, I chose the Clothing Category preference because you never know what you’ll come across when you think outside of the box! I have found the most amazing shoes and accessories from brands I’ve never heard of before and love sharing my discoveries with my readers!” –Patty of A Work in Progress - “I organize my salemail by Category because I love hunting for the right dress for that night out on the town, regardless of which store it’s from!” –Alice of Shop It To Me - “I currently have my Salemail organized by retailer. However, when I have an event or am searching for something specific I love being able to change it to Clothing Category to easily see what I’m already shopping for!” –Laura of 24-7 Style
- “I group my salemail by brand. I’m super specific and definitely have my faves (Joie, Adriano Goldschmied, Equipment, J Brand) so its great to be able to quickly scan through.” –Krista of City Chic - “I think it’s best to organize Salemails by brand and/or by clothing category. Wallets, beware!” –Hallie of Corals + Cognacs - “I’ve always had it organized by retailer… but I might try organizing by brand and see how that compares.” –Lisa of Pennlive.com
Choose your organization method here, now.