One dress, so many options. Most gals consider the little black dress the go-to item in their closet – it tends to flatter, matches any pair of shoes, and is totally versatile. But Cherry-Picked is here to show us just how many ways there are to jazz up your ordinary LBD. Be sure to check out the blog with pics and editorials designed to inform and inspire!
Every woman has a favorite go-to little black dress. If you’re anything like me, you have probably worn your LBD to more affairs than you care to remember — but you keep coming back because you can count on it to always look good and be fit for any occasion. Fortunately, a LBD is like a blank canvas. There are countless possibilities for spicing it up, to the point where everyone will swear you went out and got a new outfit. The holidays are the perfect excuse to get especially creative! These budget-friendly ideas can make over your ensemble and still leave you with cash leftover for those last-minute gifts:
- Get funky with colorful, patterned tights and a statement scarf. (purple dotted tights, Forever21; giraffe-print scarf, vintage)
- Go retro glam by adding vintage accessories. (faux fur collar, Express; earrings, vintage; platform pumps, Carlos Santana)
- Rock out with edgy accessories like a leather jacket and over-the-knee boots. (jacket, Target; boots, Bakers; earrings, H&M; clutch, Target)
- Be a snow bunny in winter white and add cold-weather accessories. (hat, vintage; blazer, vintage)
- Bring on the drama.(headband, Charlotte Russe; gloves, vintage; ring, vintage; men’s watch, Movado)