Thanks to everyone who participated in our Fashion Lingo Quiz! Here are the answers:
- A “Jersey Fringe Convertible” is a scarf-like accessory that can be worn multiple ways (as a top, dress, or skirt).
- A “Dolman” is a sweater or shirt with loose, drapey, “batwing” style sleeves.
- An “Anorak” is a form of outerwear. It can be a jacket, coat, or raincoat.
- “Stovepipes” are skinny jeans.
- A “Bolero” is a cropped jacket. As a number of you mentioned in your answers, think bullfighter!
Congrats to the many of you who answered correctly! And a special congrats to Laura D., the winner of the Harper’s Bazaar subscription, who says “I am so excited to have won the subscription to Harper’s Bazaar! I am usually on pins and needles waiting for a new issue to show up on the newsstand, and now it will come directly to my door.”
Stay tuned for more exciting contests and giveaways!