In honor of this glorious holiday, here are a few fun activities to get you into that happy-go-lucky, “Hooray, America!” kind of mood:
- Paint your finger and toe nails red, white, and blue
- Rock your American-made clothing (James Perse, Carlos Falchi, American Apparel, C&C California)
- Pull out the crayons and draw a picture of fireworks or the American Flag – hang it in the window for the neighborhood to enjoy
- Bake some festive cookies or cupcakes
- Put on bright red lipstick (even if you can’t really pull it off)
- Break out your floppy hat and kick back in a lounge chair
- Cut up some watermelon and pack a picnic – don’t forget your colorful blanket
- Make a 4th of July music mix with your favorite American singers or songs about the USA
- Take time to read the newspaper front to back – find out what’s going on throughout the country
- Buy all your 4th of July groceries from your local market
- Wear 3 different bags in one day (beach tote, cute daytime BBQ hobo, going out clutch)
- Find the biggest, baddest fireworks show in town, and go check it out!
We hope you all have a fun-filled 4th of July! Eat junk food, soak up the sun, and take silly pictures. Show your country some love with a little red, white, and blue!
p.s. This adorable hat is on sale for just $34.99. Go ahead, get yourself a little 4th of July gift – you deserve it!