You love the designer collections of Karl Lagerfeld, Marc Jacobs, and John Galliano but you could care less about their personal lives. Right? Wrong!
Don’t lie to yourself – you love reading about their fabulous lives and eccentricities. In fact, one of them has interesting opinions on exposing personal information himself. (Can you guess who? Check out quote #1 below!)
Tamra, Laura, Nicole and I each found a few fun facts about these amazing designers. Try to match each fact or quote with the corresponding person. Remember – choose from Karl Lagerfeld, Marc Jacobs and John Galliano.
*Guess the designer!
- Thinks you should poke your nose into young people’s personal business. He said, “Young people want to be exposed, and the idea of nobody being interested in your personal life is the worst horror.”
- Is fitness crazed. An extreme workout buff known for exercising with a personal trainer, doing 150 push-ups and jogging 6 miles every single day.
- Thinks swans are dreadful. He said, “Swans, they are the meanest animals in the world, you know. I had problems with them as a child. They hate children. I was caught by one, so I know.”
- Has spent hundreds of thousands of dollars on iPods. He owns not one, not 10, not 100 but hundreds of different iPods and keeps them at his various homes so he always has access to the music he wants.
- Is off balance. He said, “I’m a very black-and-white person. I’m feast or famine. I’ll work out seven days a week or none at all; I’ll work all hours of the day or as little as possible. Balance is something that I’ve just not been able to obtain.”