I’d love to visit Morocco or Goa someday, but I don’t know if a trip is in the cards anytime soon. However I do plan to invest in an Eastern-inspired shirt or tunic top this spring. I love the vibrant colors and feminine prints. And so comfy-looking! They’d be perfect with a pair of tights or skinny jeans and sandals.
Since I’m not ready for tanks and shorts yet, these airy tops are the perfect way to embrace the changing of the seasons. My Salemail has been chock-full of them. Here are a few I found in my Sale Spot.
1. Joie – Dawn Moroccan Tunic Dress, Reg: $298, Now: $208.60
2. Tory Burch – Reine Silk Jacquard Top, Reg: $295, Now: $176.90
3. BCBG – Beige Beaded Scoopneck Tank, Reg: $196, Now: 118
4. BCBG – Coral Embroidered Habotai Tunic Top, Reg: $240, Now: $144
5. Elizabeth and James – Elsa Top, Reg: $295, Now $206.50