Guys – we know buying Valentine’s Day gifts can be a stressful experience for you. But don’t fret! You can find a lot of great gifts in your Salemail.
Here are some options:
- *Scarves *– Scarves are a great item to give no matter how long you’ve been together, and most brands offer them. Look for indulgent materials like cashmere or silk.
- *Jewelry *– As a general rule, women love receiving jewelry. Alexis Bittar, Michael Kors, Betsey Johnson and Banana Republic all have a sizeable selection.
- *Handbags *– Take a look at the handbags brands your significant other already likes and uses. If you’re not sure, Marc Jacobs, Coach and Tory Burch are always a hit. And if the handbags are too pricey, you can always opt for a wallet or clutch.
- *Sleepwear *– Gap, Splendid and Victoria’s Secret have a lot of soft, stylish options.
- *Intimates *– Brands include Hanky Panky, Natori, On Gossamer, Elle Macpherson Intimates and of course Victoria’s Secret. Just make sure you don’t get them for her unless you’re very comfortable together. Otherwise she’ll be totally freaked out.
*To add women’s brands and clothing types to your Salemail preferences: *To add women’s brands, log in to your Shop It To Me account and click Women’s Clothing – Brands and then “show all brands.” To add clothing types, edit Women’s Clothing – Sizes and add both clothing types and sizes. You can always delete them from your Salemail once you’ve found a present.
And remember – even if you shop for gifts late (or not at all), remember to get flowers early! The good arrangements go quickly, and you don’t want to be the dope with the bouquet of white carnations.