Voucher Terms of Sale
The Voucher is redeemable for goods or services by the Merchant, and the Merchant, not Shop It To Me, is the seller of the Voucher and the goods and services and is solely responsible for redeeming any Voucher you purchase.
Terms and Conditions for Restaurant-specific Vouchers. For this section, "Restaurant" shall be defined as a Merchant who is making such food and beverages available to purchasers of Vouchers.
- Redemption frequency is determined by Restaurants, and shall be contained in the Voucher offer on the Website.
- Use of Restaurant-specific Vouchers for alcoholic beverages is at the sole discretion of the Restaurant and is subject to compliance with applicable law.
- Restaurant-specific Vouchers cannot be used for taxes, tips or prior balances, unless permitted by the Restaurant.
- Valid for dine in only unless otherwise stated.
- All purchases of Vouchers for Restaurants may have statutory limitations on the amount of the Voucher value that can be redeemed for alcoholic beverages. Compliance with state statutes or codes is the responsibility of, and the applicability and compliance with are at the sole discretion of, the Restaurant. Shop It To Me's sole role in the transaction is as a marketing agent for the Restaurant Voucher.
Terms and Conditions for Non-Restaurant Merchant Vouchers
- Merchant Voucher may be applied only to merchandise sold by Merchant, and may not be applied to shipping or handling charges.
- Limit one (1) Voucher per redemption. Only one Voucher can be used per order unless otherwise specified by Merchant.
- Additional Terms and Conditions for all Vouchers.
- The issuing of credit is at the sole discretion of the Merchant unless otherwise required by law.
- Vouchers cannot be combined with any other Merchant vouchers, third party certificates, coupons, or promotions, unless otherwise specified by Merchant.
- Neither Shop It To Me nor the Merchant is responsible for lost or stolen Vouchers or Voucher reference numbers.
- Reproduction, sale or trade of a Voucher is prohibited unless done so in compliance with applicable law.
- Any attempted redemption not consistent with these terms & conditions will render the Voucher void.
- Void to the extent prohibited by law.
- If you redeem the Voucher for less than its face value, you will only be entitled to a credit or cash from the Merchant, equal to the difference between the face value and the amount you redeemed, if required by applicable law. You will only be entitled to a continuing redemption value as noted above if the amount that you paid for the Voucher exceeds the amount you redeemed.
All Vouchers shall be subject to the terms and conditions of Shop It To Me and the participating Restaurant or Merchant.
The holder and issuer of a Voucher is the Merchant. As a holder and issuer of the Voucher, the Merchant shall be fully responsible for any and all injuries, illnesses, damages, claims, liabilities and costs suffered by or in respect of a customer, caused in whole or in part by the Merchant, as well as for any unclaimed property liability arising from unredeemed Vouchers or portions thereof. You waive, and release Shop It To Me and its officers, directors, employees and agents from, any claim, liabilities, damages, or injury arising from or related to any act or omission of Merchant in connection with a Voucher or the services/goods provided in connection therewith and/or as it relates to compliance with applicable unclaimed property and other laws relating to the redemption of the Vouchers or any portion thereof. Unless otherwise provided, Vouchers are redeemable in their entirety and on a one time basis only and may not be redeemed incrementally.
According to applicable law, the Merchant may be responsible for allowing you to redeem your Voucher for the cash value based on the money you actually paid for your Voucher (i.e. if you paid $20 for a Voucher which gives you $50 of value to the Merchant, the cash value that you paid is $20, not $50), for a period of time that extends beyond the expiration date on the Voucher. While the expiration date on the Voucher dictates the last date that you can use your Voucher at Merchant for the promotional offer (i.e. for $50), applicable law may provide that the Merchant is responsible for honoring the cash value that you paid for your Voucher for a period of time beyond the expiration date stated on the Voucher (i.e. it may still have a value of the $20 you paid for it beyond the promotion expiration date). If you have gone to the Merchant and the Merchant has refused to redeem the cash value of your expired Voucher, and if applicable law entitles you to such redemption, then please contact Shop It To Me.
Questions. If you have any questions or notices of violation of these terms, please contact us at .Effective: November 5, 2010.